Hawaii Ski Club
ALOHA!! The Hawaii Ski Club, a year-round,
volunteer-run, non-profit, social organization with over 100 members, has
been organizing winter trips for skiers, and now snowboarders, since 1952.
While trips are normally to top rated U.S. and Canadian destinations, the
Club has also travelled to Japan and Europe and has even gone “summer”
skiing in New Zealand.
While waiting for snow, the club offers monthly activities
such as weekly tennis, hikes, bicycle rides, sea kayaking, Pau Hanas, group
gatherings at athletic events and concerts, food-oriented events like chili
cook-offs, holiday celebrations, and volunteering at recurring as well as
special events. Click on the Newsletter link, to the left, to find a current
schedule of activities.
Never skied or snowboarded before? Our membership
includes experienced skiers and snowboarders as well as “never-evers.” Top
reasons to join the Hawaii Ski Club include:
• Ease of planning---all inclusive
travel/lodging/lift ticket packages
• Ski in/ski out accommodations (most of the time) at a price you can afford
• Opportunity to ski/ride with people at your level
• Participate in fun events planned on/off the mountain
• Meet new people/make new friends
• Year-round events, some of which will help to keep you in
shape for the ski season
Click on “Sign Up,” to the left, for our Membership form.
© 2006 Hawaii Ski Club -
All Rights Reserved -